BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Happy Anniversary!!!






Happy Anniversary, Sweetheart!

10 Years Together and Still Growing Strong

10 Years of Being With My Best Friend
10 Years of Laughter and Tears
10 Years of Loving Each Other
10 Years of Happiness
10 Years of making each other a better person

10 Years of hopes and dreams coming true
10 Years of Sharing everything together
10 Years of memories
10 Years of heaven on earth
10 Years and many more yet to come

Sorry, I am no poet! I don't know where I would be without you! Don't you just love the pictures of him trying to act like a teenager at the beach!!!!

Happy 10 Year Anniversary, honey……I Love you very much!!!

4 comments:

Jack said...

Happy Anniversary Sweetheart!!! I love you!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!

sara said...

Awww, happy anniversary!!

fillup said...

Happy Anniversary Jack and Jennifer: As we said in our email, hope you have as many happy years as Dad and I have had. We are still "best friends" and love each other more now than when we were married. We share everything and that is a key to a happy marriage. God has blessed our marriage with three wonderful children, two wonderful son in law's and 5 wonderful grandchildren and one great grandson! We love you both very much! Dad and Mom