BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Us Girls




wow, this does feel good, mommy!

Whenever Jenna and I go out or do something together, she always says "us girls go shopping" or whatever it is that we do. I love this mother daughter time together. Friday, "us girls" went to get our hair cut! She was so cute and funny. I couldn't resist taking pictures. I couldn't believe she let Sandy wash her hair, but she did. She is growing so fast!!!
(Don't we look beautiful?)

Joshua had a great first day of school. There is only one girl from his class last year, but he likes his teacher. Also, he gets recess with a bunch of his friends from last year, so he is excited about that. I just hope the excitement continues for awhile!

3 comments:

Jack said...

Yes, you are both adorable!

Pam said...

Aw, that looked like so much fun.

sara said...

Jenna is a doll! She looks like she had so much fun with her Mommy!