BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 24, 2007

Whirlwind of Emotions



Wow, what a day! The kids and I ran some errands and then met Heather and Michelle for lunch. Joshua liked playing with Aubrey. It makes me sad that they won't be in the same class again this year. About 3:45 Jack came home and surprised me. He didn't tell me he was coming home early. He brought me these beautiful flowers! (thank you). We headed over to Joshua's school to meet his teacher. I really liked his new teacher. She seems to be very family oriented, and maybe she isn't as old as the yearbook made her out to be. She has a daughter in the 4th grade. I did feel bad though, as there were no boys in Joshua's class from last year. He may know one or two little girls, although I don't know their last names, so I am not sure if it is them. You could tell he was nervous and scared, and I know that having a "friend" in there would make all the difference. So, I came home and I cried. I just want him to be happy, and now, of course, my nerves are on end.

1 comments:

Pam said...

I'm sure things will work out fine with the new/old teacher. At least you know she probably has a lot of experience!