BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 6, 2007

Going Broke



I am going broke! Joshua lost another tooth yesterday!!!! He is so calm about it too. Mine used to stay there forever and just dangle and hang, and his comes out with no problems! Jack caught him in the pantry and asked what he was getting into, and he said he needed a bag. Jack still couldn't understand why he needed a bag, and Joshua calmly states....cause I lost another tooth and need to put it in there!!! The bad news is the tooth fairy dropped the ball!!! I forgot to go in there last night!!! If I go in there now, he will wake up!!! (he knows it's me anyway). I'll have to come up with some excuse why the tooth fairy didn't come!!! The two of them were talking in their beds for so long last night and then I fell asleep, so I didn't make it!! Oh well, I hope he isn't too disappointed and will wait another night!!!!

2 comments:

sara said...

That is so cute! I used to set traps for my tooth fairy...and my parents used to forget too :)

Pam said...

I was famous for keeping my loose teeth forever. The dentist would offer to just flick it out, but I would not have it! Now that I think of it, he showed great restraint and respect not to just knock it out while my mouth was open! I hope my kids are more like your son than like me when it comes to losing teeth.