BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 17, 2007

Joshua Is Getting Rich

Joshua lost his third tooth today! He is trying to save up to buy a car, I guess! I can't believe how they are coming out so quickly, especially since we worried about him not loosing any! Here is my question...you know me...always worried about something......He has lost three teeth all in a row on the bottom. I looked in his mouth tonight and he has two teeth already pushing through where he lost them, only they are behind where his old teeth were at. Is that normal? Should I be calling the dentist? It seems to me when I lost teeth, I had a huge gap there forever before the new ones poked out. I don't know if this is why he lost so many at one time....because the other ones were pushing through or what. This time, I remembered to put money under his pillow!!! Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!!! This is all new to me!! Thanks for your help!

0 comments: