BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Jacob and Mommy Time









Last night Jacob and I went to the store, went to get an icee and then went to Monica and Bobby's. They have 4 new Beagle puppies that someone dumped off and we wanted to look at them. Jacob also got to feed the fish and the geese. I think he really enjoys these moments, and I enjoy getting to spend one on one time as well. Now the story is that Monica needs to find homes for two out of the four puppies. We told Jacob that for his next birthday, we would get him a dog.....however, we are really thinking about getting one of these. They are SO cute (yes, I am in love with them too). I like the fact that they are small. I do realize that this is an extra mouth to feed, and now we would have to get shots, supplies etc. So, we are off to the beach, and in peace and quiet we can talk about it and pray about it and see if Jacob should have a puppy!!! Jack is taking his computer to the beach, so maybe I can blog at nights. I'll check email if I can, and you can also reach us on our cell (it may not be with me when we are on the beach, but I'll have it all other times). See you Thursday!!!! Oh, does anyone have any advice about the puppy, or know anything good or bad about having a Beagle? Any help would be appreciated!!!

2 comments:

fillup said...

Love the pictures of Jacob and the puppies. Hard not to fall in love with a puppy, but they are a lot of work! Glad you had a one on one time with Jacob as you have done before and with Jacob and Jenna. Again, Jennifer, you are a terrific mother! What a difference our world would be if more mothers spent quality time with their children! As I said before, God will bless you for this, as God meant it to be this way! I sure cherish my grandchildren and great grandson!!!! They are rewards to Grandpa and me.

Mom

sara said...

Yes, get a puppy- then we can come visit it!!!