BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Hot, Hot, Hot!!!






Whew! Is it hot or what? We met Michelle and Bryson yesterday at 10 am at the library to see the police and helicopter. I think Jacob and I were about to melt in that short of time. Joshua loved seeing the policemen and they all enjoyed getting a juice box. We made it about 20-25 minutes and then we were out of there!! Last night was the last game for the Indians!!! It was hot out there too, but it didn't seem as bad as the morning. The kids really enjoyed having a pizza party before the game, and then they received their trophies. I guess I have about 2 weeks and then Joshua starts up with soccer!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tell Josh and Jacob that Aunt Angie is very proud of them. WAY TO GO! Tell Jenna she is pretty as ever.
Love
Angie

sara said...

The Helicopter looked fun!

I have trouble emailing pictures- so hopfully you can get that picture off of my blog (of Wil and Jacob) Just right click on the picture and choose the save option.