BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Big Dreams


This August Jack and I will celebrate our 10 year anniversary. To some people it's just another year, but to me, it's one of those "mile marker" years (I really don't know what else to call it). My big dream is to take a special trip with Jack this summer. I don't care if it is simple as going to Virginia for 2 days, or something bigger, I just want to get away. He may be going to California in a couple of months, and that would be a wonderful trip for us!! (because the company pays for most of it!!). Last year, I went to Chicago with him for two days and it was like a fairy tale! We hadn't gotten away together in years! Wow, if I could go to California with him, that would be wonderful, but like I said, I would take a simple trip....any trip!!

So....I have two BIG hurdles.....first of all, trying to find someone willing and able to take the kids for a few days. Secondly....finances! Going away would take money, and money that we don't really have in the budget. We are already going to the beach with the kids in August, and I don't know how we will pay for that. I know it will work out if it is meant to be. Right now, I'll just keep dreaming!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I told you I can watch them for you if you guys go away. As long as it is not during the week of July 17- 23, any other time I am available. Let me know!

sara said...

That sounds like fun!!! You two need to get away from the munchkins for a little while- I can relate!