BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Pooped Out


We spent a lot of yesterday outside riding bikes. Jenna was pooped out. She fell asleep just sitting on the couch. Then they played outside with the neighbors once they got home from school (they had spring break last week). Jenna, the next door neighbor got a new bike (she is 6) so she gave her old bike to Jenna. Jenna feels like a big girl now because her bike has brakes! I didn't get to go to aerobics last night because Jack worked late, so the kids and I went to Lowes Foods to order Jenna's birthday cake. I think I will do the kickboxing class this morning. That should be a real joke! I used to take the class all the time last year, but Jenna kept getting sick every time I took her so I stopped taking her to the day care. So, I haven't been kickboxing for a year and I am not in the best of shape, so this should be taped for the funniest home videos!! I hope to get groceries after that. I really need too because I am taking a meal to Olivia tonight (the lady at our church that just had a baby). If I don't get to the store, her meal will consist of nothing but rolls!!!

0 comments: