BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Girls Night Out!!


Sara and I went to the Southern Women's Show last night. It was so much fun! We walked around and sampled all the food (and how many dips did they have, Sara?). I felt like a little pig there for awhile. It was in two buildings, and the second building didn't have any food, so we did some serious shopping!! We were both very good with our money! I got Jenna a bracelet for $3, and some hairbows. The fun thing that BOTH of us did was go to Clinique and get a make over. I can't believe I did it. I can't believe she did it! I'll have to toot our own horns and say that we both looked really good!! I did buy some clinique makeup and I even scheduled a time to go to the Clinique booth and get a full makeover consultation....only this time I won't have Sara as my crutch!! The show closed at 8 so we headed over to Crabtree Valley Mall. We went into a few stores and then ate dinner there. I still wanted to savor every minute of the girls night, so we headed over to Target. We only had 10 minutes before they closed, but Sara snatched up some good things at the $1 section. I can't tell you how much good that did me. It was so nice to get out without the kids, and I must say I was pretty embarassed at how bad/wound up they were in front of Sara. I was more than ready to get away!!! Thank you Jack, for watching the kids and knowing that I need this time away, and time with friends, and thank you Sara for such a wonderful time. Although I REALLY enjoyed time away from my kids, I really enjoyed our conversations and getting to know you better. You know since I left BHBC, I don't get the "girls night" out anymore, so this was great and I look forward to many more adventures with you! I know having 3 kids you need this time just as much as I do! I enjoy our field trips, but this is much needed time for both of us!

2 comments:

sara said...

It was fun!!!!! The makeover was great- made us feel like a princess for a day!

Unknown said...

CLINIQUE!!!! No, No, No! You have a friend who is a Mary Kay Consultant, remember me???