BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Weekend






So, the weekend was good. I already posted the fun I had Friday night. Saturday, we got up early and went to yard sales. We decided to split up as we were torn where to go. Jack went to Crossroads church, because he found some real deals before, but this time it was a dud. He also went to a community yard sale down the road from my mom's. He did buy a few little things for re-sale, but nothing that will rake us in a ton of money. Joshua, Jenna and I went to some around here, including the community yard sale in Rhonda's neighborhood. I did get some things to put away for their birthday's and Christmas, still new in the box. I was excited to find Jacob some clothes. I got him 4 pair of shorts, 3 shirts (two of them for winter) for 50 cents each. Both of the boys still need clothes, but I love finding the buys! We came home and ate lunch and then we had our "taco night". It was Joshua's turn for family night so he chose to go to the park and have ice cream cones at the house. It was nice. Even Jack and I ended up on the swings.

0 comments: