BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Jenna!!!







My little baby is three today! She is growing up so fast. I can remember the day she was born and all the excitement of having a little girl. When I held baby Zoe on Wednesday , it brought back all the joy I had of holding you!! I wish I could just stop time and keep her at this age forever. You are a joy to us Jenna. We are proud of you, and we love you so very much! So, mommy can say now that I have two 3 year olds......how many women can say that without having twins!! I can say that until the end of May! No wonder I am so tired at nights....I have two three year olds in the house!! So, we are off to an adventurous day. We are going to see Aunt Catrina at work, get Jenna something for her birthday (I was hoping something else would work out but it didn't and that is why it is last minute) pick up her cake, play, and eat at Logan's with grandma and Grandpa! Happy Birthday, Jenna!!!!

3 comments:

sara said...

Happy b-day Jenna- you are sweetie! I love those pictures of you-CUTE!!!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday My Jenna Bean! We Love You!

fillup said...

Happy Birthday Princess. You are growing up so fast! We remember the day you were born, and so happy to have a baby girl!!! You have a great day now! Glad you are going to Aunt Catrina's workplace. Sometime, grandpa would love for you to come to his workplace so he can show you, Joshua and Jacob off!!!!

Looking forward to this evening. Glad your mom and dad invited us to come!

Grandpa and Grandma