BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Growing Up So Fast




My kids are growing so fast. Joshua is going to take off his training wheels on his bike today. I am glad Jack is around. I know how he will get. He will get mad that he can't do it right away. He'll want to quit. I don't know if I have patience for all of that or not!! My fears start to kick in now as I know there will be a lot of boo-boo's in the future. I guess maybe he is late taking off the training wheels, I don't know. I know Jenna next door (6) just took them off this week, and her brother, David (8) just took them off a few weeks ago. This is why the training wheel issue all came up because he wants to be like them. I'll try to take pictures this afternoon and post them to this post, so check back later for out bicycle adventures!

2 comments:

sara said...

Oh boy, I'm not ready for that yet!

fillup said...

Way to go Joshua! My boy is growing up so fast! Yes, mommy, you are in for a lot of bumps, scratches, scrapes etc., but that goes with the territory! Been there done that! Mark was the worst in getting scratched up! But you girls had your share also. Looks like you guys are having loads of fun! You will dread going back to school and work!!! Mom