BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Did you ever have one of those mornings?

Did you ever have one of those mornings when you were trying to get out of the house? Seems like we have that a lot with school, but this morning trying to get to choir practice/church seemed really challenging. I guess when I sleep in until 7:30 and have to leave at 8:30 doesn't help much. I am trying to get ready and can't find my eye liner. I guess it suddenly grew two feet and walked away because I still can't find it. Joshua doesn't want to wear his shirt, instead he wants to wear a tie for the first time (thanks, Wes!!). I went in the closet to get that, and everything on that shelf fell. We were almost ready and Jenna spills orange juice all over her shirt. Then, on the way to church, we kept hearing this clicking sound by the door. I looked out and couldn't see anything. We drove on, but the noice continued and then I realized....I had left my keys in the car door. !!! I am so thankful that we found them before something bad happened. Luckily, everything worked out and we made it there in one piece, despite all our spills, and things suddenly walking away. I just wanted to make sure everyone else experiences this from time to time as well!

1 comments:

sara said...

He did look cute with the tie!!!!

and yes, I have those kinds of mornings usually every Sunday morning! It is the devil trying to keep us from church! And I don't even have to get there for choir!