BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Tired!

I am tired already. I woke up this morning at 4:15 to go work out. I did 20 minutes on the eliptical and then did a 45 minute aerobic class. Sometimes I wonder if it is really worth it. I can't seem to lose any weight and my membership ends in about 3 weeks. I just wonder if exercising in general is really worth it. I'll always be bigger, there is nothing I can really do about it. It's hard to get there, but once I start waking up, I feel good. I do get a lot more accomplished. I have had a shower, put on my makeup, prayed, had my devotions, made the bed, got dressed, sent my "thought for today" out, and worked on my blog. Now, I have to get breakfast and get ready for packing lunches, etc. Joshua has sharing day today, Jacob has a picnic at school, and I have a staff meeting/lunch after school. I need to go and get my corn casserole ready to take over there, so I guess I need to stop blogging and finish my morning work! I don't know what I would do without a calendar!!!

0 comments: