BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 15, 2007

What My Kids Say



I have to write these down when they say them so that I can look back one day and remember. Like yesterday. Jack changed the oil in his car. I wish you could hear Jacob say it. I need to video him saying it. It's more like..."are you going to change the o-yell?

Joshua was riding in the van yesterday and out of the blue asked "Does Uncle Mark have a mom"? Jack said "yes...who do you think it is?" Joshua thought for a few minutes and said "Aunt Catrina?" He hasn't gotten the concept that the three of us share the same mom, and I think he has a hard time thinking that "grandma" is my mom!!!

These pictures are for you Jen. Here is Jenna opening your gift!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, that was nice of you to post that for me. Now I need to see her all dolled up!