BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 6, 2007

School Easter Egg Hunt









Jacob and Jenna had their class party and egg hunt. It was a lot of fun, but we got even MORE candy!!! I brought them home, and ran right over to Joshua's school. (Thanks again mom for coming.) I really enjoyed being in Joshua's classroom as I don't get to go as often as I would like. Anyway, he had an Easter Egg hunt too. They were limited on space with all the other kindergarten classes having one, so to make it more challenging, each kid had a number and they had to find the eggs with their numbers on them. After that, they brought out the "kites" they had made and ran around for about 10-15 minutes. I was tired just watching them. He then had a party and we got out of school before 2:30!! It was nice to be home early and not have to sit in carpool line!!! We took advantage of our time and went to Target and then over to Pizza Hut to cash in our free pizzas. Each one of them received a free personal pan pizza for reading enough books in March. They were proud, plus it made for a cheap dinner since Jack had class. Miss Beasley came over to talk to me. She handed me this piece of work Joshua had done. It was a dot to dot page, but she said..."I think you might like to have this"....on the front he had written...."Happy Birthday to my mom, Jennifer"....on the back he wrote... "Easter isn't about Easter Eggs, it's when Jesus rose from the dead"... I was so happy to see it and will keep it forever. I am so glad she let me have it. I thought...even little Joshua can be a witness in the public school.

Well, this morning is our first day of spring break. The boys were up late last night and they are still in bed. It's almost 8 am which is late for them. I enjoyed just laying in bed with no rush to get up. I didn't really sleep after Jack left, but just not having to rush, was a great feeling.

1 comments:

fillup said...

Looks like you had fun! I saw all of your things yesterday that you brought home.

A child shall lead them. Joshua, what a blessing and yes, you can be a witness in school. Joshua, that made Jesus very happy. Grandpa and Grandma too!

Have a good Spring Break kids (mommy and daddy too).