BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Princess for the Day

It's hard to see, but it matches our colors
From Jack and the kids
Gifts from Miss Melody and preschool
flowers from preschool
I love feeling like a princess just for one day! It's been a wonderful day so far, even though I had to work. I have gotten phone calls and cards and today at preschool they had a party for me (they do that for all the teachers). I got cupcakes and a candle and beautiful flowers. Miss Melody also gave me a "calming" candle and a note pad. Jack had a cake ordered for me. My mom and dad, sister and brother all got me Kohl's cards, so I was able to get a new picture for the living room and I still have money left!! Tonight, mom is watching the kids and Jack is taking me out to Outback!!! I am so excited!! I can taste the cheese fries now!! I'll post more pictures of my birthday tomorrow. I won't say how old I am. I am getting up there. I was just going to skip today, but it has been so nice!!!! Also, I am the champion of the family on the basketball tournament, even though I picked Ohio! I won by one game!!!

1 comments:

sara said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! I am glad you get to go to the Outback....enjoy those cheese fries!!!! yum