BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 16, 2007

Monday, Monday



Well, it's back to the normal routine again. We got off this morning without too many struggles. The kids were up at 7 and got dressed and ate breakfast. I could tell Joshua would rather extend spring break a few more weeks. The weekend was pretty good. Yesterday, we had church and then lunch at the church. We came home and the kids took a nap. Since we didn't have Sunday night church, I went to the gym. I got to work out for 20 minutes and then take a 45 minute aerobic class, so that was fun. Oh, I did make the kickboxing pretty well. She called it "boot camp" and then only did about 20 minutes of kickboxing. I was so sore for about 2-3 days after though! We had taco night last night since Friday we had Jenna's birthday, and Saturday we were kinda running around. Jenna has her three year old checkup today at 10, so we have to get ready for that.
Last week, Anna and Oliva came over on Thursday because Joy wanted something to do with the girls. Anna said she was going to marry Joshua!! The kids played for several hours. I didn't get any pictures of Olivia (3) but I did get some of Anna.

0 comments: