BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 9, 2007

The Weekend is Over?





I can't believe the weekend is over. We had such a great time with our families, that I can't believe the work week has begun again. At least there is no school. I don't know if that is a good or bad thing, but it is nice not to have to rush around in the mornings! The kids have been so tired every night and sleeping in a little, which gives me time to get ready for the day! I am going to take some time to myself today for about an hour and go and work out. I need that after all the food I ate over the weekend, not to mention my refrigerator is wall to wall of sweets and ham! My sister must have had about 6 different desserts yesterday. Oh well! I'll start back to working out. Hopefully, tomorrow night I can go to aerobics class. Jack is off the last part of the week, so I hope to have time to spend with him, relax, and still get some household projects done. Oh, one more thing.....
Happy Birthday, Angie!!

2 comments:

fillup said...

Glad you can work out today Jennifer. And is good Jack has a few days off and can play with the kids, you can do family stuff etc. I need to work out also. (I am working out. Ha. I am working outside raking up debris along the street and stuff. ) Does that count???

The kids sure can keep a secret!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the Birthday Wish!
Love You Guys