BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Almost There





Well, we are halfway through the week. I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel (and no, it is not an oncoming train!!) but Friday evening (late) just seems like it will never ever get here. We had a pretty good day yesterday. I got to go to aerobics last night (thanks, Tiffany!). That always makes me feel really good. I just love taking this lady's class. I put the kids to bed early and then tried to clean a little bit. Today I think I can get caught back up. I hope to work with Jacob and Jenna again and then maybe take them to the library. I hope to run to Target too as I need to take something back. So, I guess yesterday and today are nothing but average. I am including more pictures of our trip since I don't have any new pictures.