BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Someone special


This post is dedicated to my wonderful husband! I love you sweetheart!


We went to church this morning early for choir practice. The kids were very well behaved. I was very proud of them. We tagged along with Al, Jennifer and Sam to Ruby Tuesdays for lunch. Thanks, Al and Jennifer, we had a great time! Thanks for letting us tag along with you. We have Kids4Truth tonight and then Joshua has the day off tomorrow. It will be nice for all the kids!

2 comments:

sara said...

That is a very nice picture of you both...you guys are very good about getting pictures together...Dave and I need to do that more.

Also, your family nights are always fun to hear about! Your kids will always remember that!

Jack said...

Ahhh shuks, you're just saying that because I'm married to you. = ) I love you sweetheart! Miss you! Wish you were here!