BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Up and Running Again



I can't start this entry without first thanking my wonderful husband for fixing my computer. After a long day at work, working with computers, fixing the virus at work, staying late, he came home and worked on mine. Then, when my computer did not cooperate this morning, he walked me through how to get it running! Thanks sweetheart!! I hate not being able to check on my friend's blogs. It's like I am talking to them every day by reading what they have to say!


Anyway, today has been a normal day. Nothing out of the ordinary. Jacob helped me make muffins for daddy last night. I love to see the kids character traits coming. Joshua is the social one....never meets a stranger. Jacob, he LOVES to help....whether you want it or not!!! He always asks if he can do something. Jenna....well, she is just the princess for now. I am not really sure yet about her. Anyway, Tuesdays have seem to be my day to do something for Jack....even something very little to let him know I love him and appreciate him. So, when I found out he had to stay late, I scrambled to get muffins made, the pan put away, and the muffins hid when he came home! I snuck out to his car and put some in there for him this morning!!! At least he actually got a breakfast this morning. Again, thanks for getting me up and running....I appreciate you and love you!!

1 comments:

sara said...

What a sweet thing for you to do....I need to follow your example!