BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Jacob Grayson



I have posted so much the last few days about Joshua, I thought it was time to post about Jacob today. I know you can't tell by the picture, but he is writing his name. I know the "b" has a lot of working to do, but I am proud that he can at least jot this down by himself. I did some flashcards with him today to see how many letters he knew, and I think he only got 1 wrong and that was the letter "v". He even knew the sounds the letters made, so the leap frog video has worked once again. Not to bad for a 3 1/2 year old. Of course his reward is a gumball from Joshua's new machine. Jenna knows how to write J and E. He has really picked up on a lot in the last two weeks, and I am proud of him. Joshua got his first report card this week. He did pretty good too. He only got one "needs improving", so we will work on him with that.

Someone asked me a few days ago if I was certified to teach because they needed a kindergarten teacher and they thought I would be good for the job. I wish so badly now that I would have stayed in education. I would love to teach at a Christian School and have my kids go free. There is no possible way that we could ever afford to have 3 kids in a Christian school from here till graduation. I am still struggling with the home school issue. I know when Joshua hits second grade I probably will home school, but I am struggling with next year. I would really love to work at preschool one more year. I love my job and I know that this would be the last possible year I would ever be able to do it.

1 comments:

Jack said...

He's a really sweet boy. He's my little helper!