BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Jennifer's ABC's

So, last week I got "tagged" by Sara. I didn't know you played tag in blogs. Since I didn't have anything exciting going on, I decided I would finally do this and tag Jennifer and Tiffany (my only other blog friends at this time)...So, here are my ABC's


A-available or single? No, happily married.
B-best friend? Hands down, Jack
C-cake or pie? Marble cake with whipped icing
D-drink of choice? Diet Coke
.E-essential item I use everyday? Computer, diet coke
F-favorite color? purple
G-gummy bears or gummy worms? Bears
H-hometown- Oneida, Illinois
I-indulgence? CHOCOLATE, bubble baths
J-January or February? Both, January is Josh’s b-day, Feb is valentines day!
K-kids and names? Joshua, Jacob and Jenna
L-life is incomplete without? God, Jack, family
M-marriage date? August 23, 1997
N-number of siblings? 2-Catrina, Mark
O-oranges or apples? Apples
P-phobias or fears? Driving a stick shift, water over my head (swimming)
Q-favorite quote? ???????
R-reasons to smile? My Family.
S-season? Spring
T-tag 3 0r 4 people Jennifer, Tiffany.....Blame this on Sara!
U-unknown fact about me?????I am an open book.
V-vegetable you don't like? All of them
W-worst habit? Worry, rubbing my face when stressed or worried!
Y-your favorite food? Steak, pizza, cheese fries.
Z-zodiac? I think it is Aries

1 comments:

sara said...

Thanks for indulging me and doing the ABC's!!! I feel like I know you better now! Good Job!