BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 4, 2007

My Joshua


Joshua is having a hard time getting back into the routine. He is doing fine at school, but even though I put him down at 7:30, he doesn't want to get up and is struggling in the mornings. Once he gets going, he is fine, but I still worry about the little guy. Maybe in two years I'll start homeschooling and he can sleep a little bit.

Last night, we were talking about some of his friends and he mentioned Leah. He said..."Mommy...Leah is really cute!" Oh no! Please don't start this young!!!

2 comments:

Jack said...

No not yet! Danger! Danger! Will Roberson!

Dave Mincy said...

We have missed you at church, Jennifer. I've been keeping up with your blog, though, so I know the kids have been sick, etc. Hurry back! BTW, I think you guys are doing a good job with Joshua...I enjoy kidding around with him and talking to him...he is always respectful...and fun :-)