BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Joshua!!






Happy Birthday, Joshua!!! I can't believe I have a six year old little boy. It seems like yesterday you were just born. I remember how excited I was to know I was finally pregnant! I remember waiting until the superbowl was over to have to go to the hospital! I remember when you arrived at 5:50 am in the morning! I can remember how fragile we thought you were and how careful we walked around with you thinking you were going to break! You are such a joy to this family and we love you very much! Happy Birthday, Joshua!!!

1 comments:

sara said...

Happy Birthday Joshua! Yes, he is a cutie!

Wes got quite a kick out if you at K4T last night! He says Mrs. McLean said this and Mrs. McLean said that! He thinks you are very funny!