BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Average Day

I am getting slack today. No new pictures. Today is just an average day. Nothing bad, nothing special. Preschool went very well today. We have one more week to prepare for our Donuts for Daddy day, but we are way ahead of schedule. I really enjoy my kids. They are all very special to me. I talked to Joy today at schoool. She has a three year old at preschool, and a girl that went to preschool last year with Joshua. Joshua and Anna are the only two that ended up at Polenta Elementary so they kinda stay together at times. Anyway, I think we will go get ice cream after we pick up the kids today. We go to Dairy Queen together once and awhile. Thankfully, I have free coupons from Tiffany so I won't have to pay anything, unless I want something. I am looking forward to tomorrow night with our taco night and family fun night. It's Jacob's turn so I am not sure what we will end up doing.

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

hey i was working last night... you should have come to my DQ!