BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 12, 2007

Finally Friday



I am so glad it is finally Friday. Even though I don't work, I can anxiously await Fridays. Joshua gets a break from school, and we can enjoy the weekend together as a family! It looks like a warm weekend, so I hope to go out and play with the kids. Today, Joshua has his first report due. He has homework every week, but this was his first "report". They are learning about Artic Animals and had a choice between about 10 animals to choose from. He chose the polar bear. Of course, I went on line and found the pictures and the info, but he cut them all out, glued them on the way he wanted and then did all the writing. He is very proud of it. I was glad to finally get something a little less time consuming. Just a couple more weeks and my boy will be 6! I can't believe it. Happy Friday!!!

3 comments:

Jack said...

That's my boy!

Tiffany said...

he looks like he ate something chocolate! lol... i can't believe he's 6 either!

Tiffany said...

o yeah and in reply to your comment... i'm not working sunday (idk why.. i ALWAYS work sunday!) and yea i wouldn't have been there that early!!