BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 15, 2007

The Lost Book


Am I the only mom who can't find something in the house? Am I the only mom that looses something? We got the kids this devotional book for Christmas. It features "Night Light"...this little bug that tells a story, asks questions, says a little prayer and then has the word for the night. It's more for Jacob and Jenna's age. The kids LOVE it. We sing this song every night and then read the story. At the end, they always ask me "mommy...what's the next story?". Every night when I ask them to put on their PJ's, they say "mommy...don't we get a Bible story". I put it on the table Friday night after family night. I was just too lazy to put it back on it's normal spot. The kids "cleaned" up the living room Saturday and must have included this book. I have check EVERYWHERE....under the couches, the cushions, under beds, in their beds (yes, somehow toys get in their beds), the toy box, the closets...I even took every book off our book shelf to find it. I am thinking to myself " Lord, my house is only so big". It's absolutely driving me nuts! I can tell them Bible stories, but they really liked this book. The kids now are praying that we can find it, so maybe it will help them see that God cares and he answers. I know EVENTUALLY we will find it.

I did pretty well last night. I worry about Jack putting in late nights and a lot of time! Joshua doesn't have school today and he is excited. He is already dreading tomorrow. (so am I). Today, we are going to the museum with Sara and her kids, Wes, (5) Wil (3) and Skye (11 months?) and with Jennifer and Sam (4). I look forward to getting out with the other moms and letting the kids get with their friends. I look forward to getting to know Sara better as I haven't spent much time with her other than church. I'll post some pictures tomorrow morning so that I have something to talk about!!!

0 comments: