BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Fun with Friends





We had a lot of fun yesterday at the museum. The kids really enjoyed getting out with all of their friends. Jenna enjoyed riding with Skye and "taking care of her". I really enjoyed it too. It was so fun to see my kids enjoying themselves and it was fun to get out with my friends too. Kids are so funny. There is so much to see at a new place and they are more fascinated by wanting to ride the escalators. Like they have never seen one before!! They got to touch a turtle. None of the kids wanted to touch the cockroach (good for them) or the baby aligator, but I was so proud of my little one who touched the guinne pig! She is scared of everything, but she was sure proud of herself! I am sure you can see even more pictures if you check out Sara and Jennifer's blog too! I'll include some more photos tomorrow. Thanks guys for such a wonderful time!!

We are back into the routine today. I know Joshua will not want to go to school. At least he has a short week. No school on Friday either!!! I was tempted to call my boss and tell her I wanted to take a day off (I get two). I was tempted to send Jacob and Jenna and just sleep a little and get caught up and enjoy some time to myself, but I think I better save my time. We still have a lot of time and I am sure there will be some point where the kids will be sick and I will need it.

1 comments:

sara said...

Yes, it was a very fun day- we need to do it more often! The boys took nice long naps!!! The pictures turned out cute!