BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 7, 2007

Day of Rest

Today is a slow down day, which is much needed. I did get a chance to get to the gym between church services which is great. It felt good to get back and also to have some alone time. I hope to get back into the routine of going more than twice a week, but that means I have to start getting up at 4:30 again (ugh). I am really going to try hard to start. I hope to get to go to aerobics again this Tuesday night too. Jacob and Jenna are having a much needed LONG nap! Josh is playing and learning his verses for Kids4Truth. He is doing so good. I can't believe he will be 6 in a couple of weeks! Jacob was just a little man today in church. He still has a little to learn, but is doing great for a 3 year olds. Little Jenna gets left in nursery, but at least now she has a little friend, Ashley her age. No pictures today...I am officially taking the day off from that! The rat race begins again tomorrow morning!