BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 5, 2007

Friday Family Night


Tonight is our family fun night. Of course every Friday night is taco night, but we are making it more fun! Tonight is Joshua's turn to decide what we are going to do as a family. He told me this morning he wanted to play "Guess Who" (a new game from Christmas) and Bingo and then watch Ice Age (another Christmas gift). Next week, Jacob gets to decide, but I am sure he will want to watch "Cars".


I got to go to the consignment sale last night. As always, I was overwhelmed with all the stuff. I didn't buy any toys because we just don't need them and I have stuff still in boxes stashed away from Christmas!! I did buy some clothes for the kids and a video for my parents. Jennifer found me a Carolina Panther jersey for Joshua. Thanks, Jennifer!! I'll save that for Joshua's birthday later in the month.
I didn't have any pictures from today, but I am showing a kids family picture from Christmas. This was our "Happy Birthday, Jesus" cake!

0 comments: