BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 8, 2007

Magnificent Monday

Sorry guys...no pictures today. It's been a pretty good day considering it's a Monday. I actually got up at 4:15 and got to the gym at 4:30. I worked out for an hour and then stayed up. I am really tired now, but it's amazing what you can get done when you wake up early. I actually got a shower in this morning before the kids woke up. I also got my Bible reading done and laundry started! Wow! I really should make this a routine, but I hate falling asleep on Jack at 8:30. Now I see how the virtuous woman did everything....she got up at 4:00 am!! I know it will get harder as the mornings will get colder. I really hate warming the car up at 4:30 in the morning!!!

The kids and I ran to pick up our unsold consignment items. I actually did pretty well. I had one toy, one pair of shoes and about 12 pieces of clothing left. I know I didn't have many toys, but I had a lot of videos that I sold. I still hope to make at least $100. Then the kids and I ran to the mall. I was proud of myself for taking the younger kids to the mall with me all by myself. We ran into the Disney store and got Joshua some pajamas for his birthday.

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

yea i did as close as i could to adding friends but i'm not sure i really did it