BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Outdoor Play




I enjoyed getting outside yesterday with the kids. It's like we had cabin fever! We enjoyed family night. It was Jacob's turn and he wanted to play play-doh. After about an hour Joshua and Jenna wanted to play bingo, but Jacob just wanted to play play-doh. We kept telling them it was his night and he got to decide what we would do. It was funny listening to them trying to convince him, but he wouldn't budge! At least we have some variety to our Friday evenings.

I woke up this morning and went to two yard sales, but I didn't find anything. Then, I went to aerobics. It was so nice to get to go since I probably won't get to the gym at all next week. She gave us a hard workout. I got there early to get my spot (you have to on Saturdays) and had extra time so I walked a 1/4 mile and jogged a 1/4 mile before aerobics started. I am so tired now, but I feel good, even though I am a little sore. Now, if I could only keep my mouth shut, I would drop those pounds back off in no time, but that's the problem...I can't keep my mouth shut. The kids are out with daddy now helping him change oil in his car and playing on their bikes. I just love Saturdays when things aren't so rushed! Have a great weekend!!

0 comments: