BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Terrific Tuesday





I really don't know what Tuesday will be like, but I am going to be positive. I do know it will be busy, so this may be my only time to post. I have to take Joshua to school, work at preschool and then I have a staff meeting/lunch after that, which usually runs till after 2, so then I will head straight over to get Joshua. I will get nothing done today, but I guess that is what Wednesdays are for!!


We had a great time with Al and Jennifer last night. They fixed a fabulous dinner! Thanks guys! It was so nice not to have to worry about what to have for dinner, and it was nice not to have to cook. The kids had a blast playing and Joshua did not want to leave. I hope he will be ok for school this morning!!! It has been really hard leaving our old church and friends, so I am grateful for all the new friends we are making.

1 comments:

sara said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Thank the Lord that He gives us new friends when we are in a new place. God does encourage us!