BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Donuts for Daddy Day




Today was donuts for daddy day at school. Since father's day falls in June, the school likes to do something special for the daddys. Jack took a couple of hours off this morning to come have donuts with Jacob and Jenna. (Joshua got a bo-berry biscuit since he didn't get to go. I stopped by after my 5:00 aerobics class to get him one). The kids sang a couple of songs for dad and then they also did some special art projects. It's really a fun time. This is the first year I have gotten in on the action, since I am a teacher. I always wondered what was going on when I wasn't there!! They do a mother's day tea in May and that is always fun. I am glad Jack got to come and I know Jacob and Jenna were very excited to have daddy eat breakfast with them this morning.!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

5 AM aerobics class???? You are an amazing woman.