BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Back to Normal






I really didn't know what to title this. I guess we are going back to normal after a weekend of birthday celebration. I think a party would have been faster....one day and we would have been over, but he has had a party every year, so I agree he needed a break. We had a good time at Logan's last night. My parents joined us and Joshua was very excited about that. He was surprised when a group of workers came over for his birthday. I think he was a little embarassed. I know all the weight I lost is back on with all that marble cake with whipped icing, and our dinner last night at Logan's, so I hit the gym this morning at 4:45 I did the eliptical for 15 minutes and then did 45 minutes of aerobics. I am tired! I'd like to go back tonight for my Tuesday night class, but Idon't know if I will make it. I didn't get to go last week and Tiffany can't watch the kids tonight, but maybe I can go late!

0 comments: