BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 26, 2007

Friday





I am attaching more pictures of donuts with daddy day! I hope to get the house cleaned today as we are having company tomorrow night. I am excited to see our friends from Bethany Hills again! Joshua's birthday is Monday, so Travis is coming over Saturday night for Josh's birthday. I am excited to see Scott and Traci!! Tonight we are going to a Carolina Hurricane's Hockey game. We are taking Joshua so that should be interesting. I haven't been to a hockey game in years, so I am really excited to go.
I am looking for some more help....Joshua's class is collecting the tabs from soda cans, soup cans, any aluminum cans that has the pop tabs. If you could save them for me, we would really appreciate it. He only has a couple more months of collecting them. Thanks to all of you who have helped me in the past!

1 comments:

sara said...

That looked like a lot of fun for the Daddy's!