BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My Valentine




Here is one of my 4 valentines. I got this sweater last year half price at Target. Yesterday at preschool, Jenna's assistant teacher, Miss Kim, gave Jenna this new Barbie bike! She said her daughter only played with it a couple of times, and her daughter refused to take it outside, so it looks brand new. I am so excited! The Lord really takes care of us, and I am amazed how he uses other people to do so. I know it wasn't a "need" but I am still thrilled. Hopefully this weekend she can take it outside and play with it.


I think I will run to Kohl's and Target this morning. I need some misc stuff at Target and I heard Kohl's was having some good sales. I won't stay long as I need to catch up again around the house and also work with Jacob and Jenna a little and play with them too.

1 comments:

sara said...

Very cute....gotta love Target!!!!