BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Birthday Weekend


Well, our birthday weekend is off and running. We decided not to have a birthday party for Joshua this year since he has had one every year. We are doing a lot this weekend for his birthday, even though his birthday isn't until Monday. Last night, we went to the hockey game. Jack's company got tickets so we snatched up three of them and took Joshua. He really enjoyed it. It was a lot of fun. We slept a little late this morning. Jack took Jacob to Faytteville this morning to work on his car. Jacob is so excited! He loves tools, so he should be in heaven today. I am going to pick up Joshua's cake, register him for soccer, and then clean house for our company tonight. Everything got messed up because I got called into work yesterday. I didn't mind because it is extra money, but it did put me a little behind. I am posting a picture of Joshua's cake that we will be eating tonight. It's my favorite...marble cake with whipped icing!

0 comments: