BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 19, 2007

Home Project



Yippee! It's Friday! Jack is coming home!! I can't wait! I know it will be about 9 pm before he gets here, but at least he is coming!! I heard Texas was having bad ice, so I hope nothing happens and he gets stuck there. That would be a nightmare for all of us. I know the kids are ready to see him too. I hope they all get a nap in so that they can see him when he gets home. Tiffany is supposed to come tomorrow and watch them around lunch time so that Jack and I can have our date. I think we will do lunch and then shop and then come home for Family Night, since we can't do it tonight. It should be interesting since it's Jenna's turn!!! Ok, so here was my project while Jack was gone. Jenna's room was a very light blue and I painted it purple. Her comforter is pink and purple with princesses on them. We had these Winnie The Pooh stickers up since Joshua was a baby, and then when Jacob was born, we moved them to the other room. They have really served their purpose. I don't know why we left them up when we put princess stuff in Jenna's room. Anyway, I hope to find some princess hangups and accessories as money will allow. I hope Jack likes it. I am not a good painter, but I thought I did a much better job this time. Joshua does not have school today, so I know he will be excited. He is off Monday too, so it really doesn't matter if we get the bad weather. I won't have to get out in it. Happy Friday!

2 comments:

sara said...

Looks great Jenn! Jack will be so proud of you!!!

Unknown said...

I turned out very nice! It looks like you did do a great job. I know Jenna will enjoy her new princess purple room!